Monday, May 5, 2008

What is going on?


Hi everyone!

I know you will probably think I am crazy when I tell you this but I am not. The birds near my school are no longer afraid of me. They fly above, beside, behind and in front of me. Today I was just walking back to class and then there are 3 crows right beside me. The butterflies aren't afraid either, whenever I walk throught the garden Iwould see at least 1 butterfly and if I keep still they would fly very close to me. I wonder what is going on. Why aren't they afraid anymore? Have they gotten used to me so soon? I am not saying that I do not like this but I just find it odd. Perhaps, they are not afraid because I do not hurt them.( But I have never wanted to hurt them....)

May : )
PS: The bird above is the Common Myna. I think it is bad luck to name anything "common" because they eventually become rare. Really, it seems to be an on going trend.

No comments: