Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Problems

Hi!

Ok from the heading you can probably tell I have a few problems. I can't stay outside to long because the temperature is too high. I will probably be able to go out when it is winter here ( There is no snow! The temperature is in between 20 -25 degrees). But I will have problems going out to the desert, the ride out to the the desert is quite bumpy and I will get motion sickness. We will also need a four wheel drive which might be quite expensive. I have to admit this the wrong time to think about going out, my family has to settle in first. We haven't got a house yet so right now we are searching for one, but they are all so expensive!

May

1 comment:

PengYou said...

Winter in the evenings, it can get quite cold. Not unusual for it to go to 10 degrees C.